Back to Search >
Travel Request Software
Travel Request Software is used to get pre-approval for travel. Travel Requests are also known as TREs (Travel Requests For Expenses). The business process is as follows:
• User Fills out Travel Request with user's legs of travel.
• User submits the Travel Request for approval.
• After approval the user goes on Travel.
When the Travel Request is integrated with an Expense Report the business process continues as follows:
• User returns from travel.
• User clicks link to "flip" the Travel Request into an Expense Report
• User completes the Expense Report
• User submits it for approval.
• After approval the Expense Report is routed to AP for payment.
• AP pays the expense and closes the Expense Report
Aestiva's Travel Request Software SolutionsAestiva's solutions are customized to meet the individual needs of its customers. Have a custom way of calculating per diem amounts? Need to support currency conversions and submissions in different currencies? Have special Union rules? Need to track compliance-required information? Aestiva's systems can be modified to fit any business process. Call for details.
See AlsoWhat Is An Expense Report, Reimbursement Software