Mobile LeaveStarting at $349 / month for up to 100 staff.
(Or FREE with Aestiva's Software Unlimited Plan)
• User enters requested Leave.|
• User optionally checks the schedule of others.
• User submits request for approval.
• Appovers receive request and check leave schedule in the system.
• Approver approves the Leave.
• After returning from Leave, employee confirms leave taken.
• Payroll reviews leave and makes necessary adjustments in their payroll system.
• At any time, users can view their leave history.
• At any time, users can view their accrued leave available.*
• At any time, managers can view leave taken by employee, project, date, etc.
* Requires import from leave accrual system.
Your On-line Leave Request system was designed to be changed to satisfy custom needs.
You may be a non-profit, a union, want us to calculate leave accrual, add a systems integration,
And so on.|
Aestiva Leave software are change-ready. Fields can be added. Fields can be taken away. Functionality can be added. Functionality can be taken away.
How to Make Changes to QuickCloud Leave.
Since QuickCloud solutions have been priced and designed for immediate installation, your first step is to purchase and deply your QuickCloud Leave Request product.
After that, talk to your Aestiva Account Coordinator (AC). Aestiva uses "Service Orders" to make changes. In general, you'll want to gather all your desired changes together and provide them to your AC. They will get help from an engineer, if needed, and quote you on the Service Orders needed. All work is fixed cost. Turn-around for most changes is under two weeks.
How to make changes prior to deployment.
If you are looking to make changes prior to deployment please tell us. Aestiva provides "Design, Build, and Deploy (DBD) installations, or in Aestiva's vernacular, Power Solutions.
Power solutions include a design, build, and deploy process. This is how it works. First, before any commitments, Aestiva will schedule a time with an Aestiva engineer to review your general needs. Aestiva will then issue you a quotation that includes your requirements plus an "allocation budget for features known and unknown." After purchase, Aestiva will complete a thorough specification with you, notify you how much of the "allocation budget" is actually needed, and upon your approval, complete the project on a fixed cost basis. For further questions speak to your Aestiva Account Coordinator.