Founded in 1996, Aestiva is a world-leader in
paperwork automation. Aestiva has a long
history of technological innovation.
Here is an incomplete time line of Aestiva's technological progress through the years.
- In 1996 Aestiva introduces world's first HTML Operating System (HTML/OS).*
- In 1999 Aestiva introduces Web 2.0 4GL database engine.
- In 2004 Aestiva introduces Web 2.0 Power Office paperwork automation platform.*
- In 2011 Aestiva introduces Web 2.0 "V" array processing language.
- In 2013 Aestiva introduces Web 2.0 QMACROs language.
- In 2014 Aestiva introduces Web 2.0 Webigami.com paperwork automation platform.*
- In 2018 Aestiva introduces "Modern Workflow" in its Webigami platform.
- In 2021 Aestiva introduces "Conversions" technology.
* Aestiva Array, Power Office, and the Webigami platforms have undergone continual improvements dating back to their respective introduction dates.
Improvements include the creation of hundreds of HTML/OS commands, hundreds of Power Office systems and modules, and thousands of enhancements to the Webigami platform based on customer requests and the need to embed best practices into its products.