• Manager access to benefits, education, personal, and assets info tabs.|
• Staff access to their own info tabs.
• Sections for notes and file attachments.
• Action dates with automatic alerts and reminders.
• All records include past records to recover from mistakes.
• Personal information is encrypted and visible only to authorized staff.
• At any time, staff can access their own information.
• At any time, staff can submit interactive change requests to HR.
• At any time, managers can report on (non-private) information.
Your On-line Employee Records system was designed to be changed to satisfy custom needs.
You may have additional data you want to record, integrate with external systems, and so on.|
All Aestiva systems are change-ready. Fields can be added. Fields can be taken away. Functionality can be added. Functionality can be taken away.
How to Make Changes to your HRDB Solution.
Since QuickCloud solutions have been priced and designed for immediate installation, your first step is to purchase and deply your QuickCloud Employee Records product.
After that, talk to your Aestiva Account Coordinator (AC). Aestiva uses "Service Orders" to make changes. In general, you'll want to gather all your desired changes together and provide them to your AC. They will get help from an engineer, if needed, and quote you on the Service Orders needed. All work is fixed cost. Turn-around for most changes is under two weeks.
How to make changes prior to deployment.
If you are looking to make changes prior to deployment please tell us. Aestiva provides "Design, Build, and Deploy (DBD) installations, or in Aestiva's vernacular, Power Solutions.
Power solutions include a design, build, and deploy process. This is how it works. First, before any commitments, Aestiva will schedule a time with an Aestiva engineer to review your general needs. Aestiva will then issue you a quotation that includes your requirements plus an "allocation budget for features known and unknown." After purchase, Aestiva will complete a thorough specification with you, notify you how much of the "allocation budget" is actually needed, and upon your approval, complete the project on a fixed cost basis. For further questions speak to your Aestiva Account Coordinator.