Aestiva conducts over-the-web demonstrations daily. Have a question?
(11am to 8pm, EST).
View advanced features provided with all Aestiva products.
- Products can integrate with non-Aestiva products.
- Products include dynamic reporting system.
- Products include executive dashboard module.
- Products are multi-language ready.
- Products include detailed audit trail.
- Products can be extended with special features.
- Products utilize user-friendly paper-like forms.
- Products are affordable.
- Products can be installed on your server.
- Products can also be installed on the cloud.
- Products can be scaled across multiple servers.
- End-user and admin side is 100% browser-based.
- Products are assembled and delivered fast.
- Prices on-line include end-to-end customer support.
- Products require limited or no in-house IT support.
- Products can be combined with other Aestiva products.
Aestiva software products integrate with user-identity systems, web sites, external accounting, ERP, payroll systems, and an almost endless variety of systems. Speak to your Aestiva Account Coordinator regarding the method that best fits your
business process needs.
Automated File Push/Pull.
Systems Integrations between Aestiva products and external systems can be accomplished with Aestiva Exchanger. The module is used to set up unattended data exchanges with external systems. Exchanger supports industry-standard CSV, XML, and JSON file formats, fixed field-length files, tab, pipe, and custom formats. Transfers can read/write directly to your server, or utilize FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, or EMAIL to push/pull from external locations.
The push/pull of a file between Aestiva and an external system
typically takes a day or two to define, set up, and apply.
Interactive Data Exchange
Interactive data exchanges using on-screen check-offs, interactive data correction, data validation, error
logging, manual downloads and manual uploads can be added to solutions.
External Reporting and SQL
Although Aestiva products include their own advanced reporting engine, you may want to extract your data to databases from Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and PeopleSoft. Our products include utilities for periodic complete data table extracts. These utilities are provided free of charge. Ask your Aestiva AC for details and limitations.
Single Sign-on and User Synchronization
Aestiva products are single sign-on ready. They can be connected to any existing authentication system, whether it is based on AD (Active Directory), LDAP, or an in-house architecture. In addition, user data can be externally loaded. Aestiva supports the fully-automated addition, disabling, enabling, and modification of users.
EDI and cXML File Exchange
Aestiva products utilize industry standards to exchange data with suppliers, customers, and partners. Aestiva Punchout utilizes the cXML standard to exchange data with suppliers. Aestiva's EDI modules use EDI standards to exchange data with suppliers, customers, and partners via EDI networks.
Real-Time Data Exchange
Real-time exchanges using HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP protocols are supported. Although not always best-practice (since real-time connections add a point-of-failure), the protocols are available.
Aestiva provides a wide variety of affordable tools and features to support the exchange of data between an Aestiva product and your environment. To discuss your needs please speak to your Aestiva Account Coordinator.