Aestiva conducts over-the-web demonstrations daily. Have a question?
(11am to 8pm, EST).
View advanced features provided with all Aestiva products.
- Products can integrate with non-Aestiva products.
- Products include dynamic reporting system.
- Products include executive dashboard module.
- Products are multi-language ready.
- Products include detailed audit trail.
- Products can be extended with special features.
- Products utilize user-friendly paper-like forms.
- Products are affordable.
- Products can be installed on your server.
- Products can also be installed on the cloud.
- Products can be scaled across multiple servers.
- End-user and admin side is 100% browser-based.
- Products are assembled and delivered fast.
- Prices on-line include end-to-end customer support.
- Products require limited or no in-house IT support.
- Products can be combined with other Aestiva products.
About Aestiva Software, Inc.
Aestiva is a world-leader in paperwork automation. Founded in 1996, the company's products streamline and automate, extend operational visibility, and improve operations.
What Aestiva sells:
- Paperwork Automation Solutions for a wide variety of business automation processes. Solution are assembled using our specialized business process automation assembly department to meet the individual business process needs of each deployment. Solutions span Procurement, Supply Chain, Inventory, Time Tracking, Expense Management, and more.
- Paperwork Automation Services -- Includes
automation analysis services, training workshops, systems integration services, and production services.
History of Aestiva
Aestiva's passion for building better products began with its quest to build
a better web technology. The story begins more than a decade ago.
- In 1996 Aestiva introduces the world's first HTML Operating System - for building browser-native products.
- In 1998 Aestiva introduces single-click install technology.
- In 1999 Aestiva introduces 4GL database engine.
- In 2001 Aestiva introduces web-based shell.
- In 2002 Aestiva introduces web-networking technology. Sells first automation product.
- In 2003 Aestiva introduces web-spreadsheet technology.
- In 2004 Aestiva introduces Power Office, a virtual environment for office automation.
- In 2007 Aestiva introduces database-spreadsheet hybrid technology.
- In 2009 Aestiva introduces htmlos.org, a web site for independent developers.
- In 2010 Aestiva introduces free version of Aestiva Array.
- In 2011 Aestiva introduces "V" data engine, a large-array processing tool.
- In 2012 Aestiva introduces "Real-Trace," a customer support tool.
The Passion Continues
Aestiva is constantly challenged to make browser-based computing more powerful. Aestiva R&D focuses on extending its Array and Power Office platforms.