About Aestiva Software, Inc.
Founded in 1996, Aestiva is a world-leader in paperwork automation. The company's products streamline and automate, extend operational visibility, and improve operations.
What Aestiva sells:
- Paperwork Automation Solutions for a wide variety of business automation processes. Solutions are assembled, using our specialized business process automation assembly department, to meet the individual business process needs of each deployment. Solutions span Procurement, Supply Chain, Inventory, Time Tracking, Expense Management, and more.
- Paperwork Automation Services -- Includes
automation analysis services, training workshops, systems integration services, and production services.
History of Aestiva
Aestiva's passion for building better products gave root to its quest to build
a better web technology. The story begins more than two decades ago.
- In 1996 Aestiva introduces the world's first HTML Operating System, for building browser-native products.
- In 1998 Aestiva introduces single-click install technology.
- In 1999 Aestiva introduces its 4GL database engine.
- In 2001 Aestiva introduces its web-based shell.
- In 2002 Aestiva introduces web-networking technology, and sells its first automation product.
- In 2003 Aestiva introduces web spreadsheet technology.
- In 2004 Aestiva introduces Power Office, a virtual environment for office automation.
- In 2007 Aestiva introduces database-spreadsheet hybrid technology.
- In 2009 Aestiva introduces htmlos.org, a web site for independent developers.
- In 2010 Aestiva introduces a free version of Aestiva Array.
- In 2011 Aestiva introduces its "V" data engine, a large array processing tool.
- In 2012 Aestiva introduces "Real-Trace," a customer support tool.
- In 2013 Aestiva builds QMACROs for running code at near the speed of machine language.
- In 2013 Aestiva invents "triggerable" spreadsheet calculations.
- In 2014 Aestiva builds a clientless mobile platform.
- In 2015 Aestiva introduces Webigami.com, a 100%-responsive mobile paperwork platform.
- In 2016 Aestiva develops over 100 responsive components for its mobile platform.
- In 2017 Aestiva introduces "auto-snap," a technology for responsive alignment.
- In 2018 Aestiva adds "Intelligent Workflow" to its mobile platform.
The Passion Continues
Aestiva is constantly challenged to make browser-based computing more powerful. Aestiva R&D focuses on extending its Array and Power Office platforms.